Elevate your wellness and reach peak physical performance for a happier and healthier you. LCG has you covered with 1:1 mobile sessions with a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), removing the guesswork and fast tracking recovery and physical wellness goals. We want to help you meet your goals with professional guidance and proven therapies that come right to your doorstep, so you can save time for the things that matter most. Using the LCG method, our DPT’s create a custom program catered to your personal needs that day.
The LCG Method is built on the belief that there is no cookie cutter approach to treating our clients. Our DPTs use a variety of tools to meet your needs, firmly believing that each client is unique and no two treatment plans should be the same. We will do whatever we can to help you move better, feel better, and live better!
1) Body Resume: Comprehensive, full-body evaluation.
2) Individualized Treatment: Customized care fit to meet your individual goals.
3) 60-minute Session: Exclusive access to a DPT for a full 60 minutes.
4) Mobile Solution: Convenient. We come to you.
5) Proactive Care: Learn body awareness to prevent poor movement habits.
6) Our Toolkit: Our DPTs treat using a variety of techniques based on each individual’s needs. We customize your visit with our toolkit, which includes Dry Needling, Normatec Compression, Percussion Massage, Strength & Conditioning, and IASTM/the Graston Technique. Learn more about our toolkit here.
LCG Boston is 100% mobile. All clients begin with an Initial Visit with one of our DPTs. We come to your location of choice with equipment in hand and conduct a comprehensive full body assessment to determine your strengths and weakness and identify any dysfunctions. Using our ToolKit, we will work with you to create a custom care plan that addresses your needs and helps you meet you goals!
From there, each session is booked as a Follow-up Visit.
With us for the long haul? Learn how you can save with our LCG Session Packs and Referral Program!
Whether you are an older adult looking to move and feel your best, or a loved one caring for an aging parent, let LCG’s Doctors of Physical Therapy (DPT) help you stay healthy, prevent injury, maintain independent functions, and enhance your quality of life.
LCG’s Body RX sessions offer several benefits for older adults, including:
Get more information here.